Get correspondence emailed to you, and make life easier:
- All correspondence goes directly to your inbox
- Reduce delays in receiving correspondence
- Keep an electronic record of all letters, demands and invoices
- Reduce your impact on the environment
If you haven’t already, please supply your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your correspondence preference to ‘Email’. This email address will also be used to verify your account on the new Customer Portal. We will notify you when registration for the portal opens.
Things to consider
- We can only issue documents to one email address. You are, of course, free to forward these on as needed
- Please make sure that you let us know of any change of email address so that you do not miss important documents
- Please read the terms and conditions below the form before signing up for paperless communications
- There will be times when we will need to write to you by post rather than by email
- Should you wish to opt back into paper communications email us at email@example.com letting us know that you no longer wish to receive correspondence by email.
Go paperless now
Terms and conditions
- It is agreed on behalf of yourself and all other parties with an interest in the property in question that any demands or correspondence sent to your email address will count as being sent by “post” in accordance with the requirements of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 & 1987 as amended by the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002.
- It is agreed that any demands or correspondence sent to your email address will be treated as being received as if they had been sent by First Class post to an address in England or Wales.
- It is agreed that demands and correspondence will continue to be sent via email to your chosen email address until such time as:
- You provide us with an alternative email address to which we should serve the documents, or
- You request to cancel correspondence via email (it is agreed that no other form of cancelation will be effective or binding on Remus Management), or
- Your account moves to a state where the payments are no longer up to date and debt recovery procedures are implemented.