Property Management For Developer Clients
We work with 8 of the top 10 property developers in the UK and advise on everything from small block conversions through to 1,500+ unit private estates.
“We have worked with Geoff and the team now for about 12 years now and are always impressed by their depth of knowledge about building management. Combined with their proactive positive approach to customer service we have no hesitation in appointing Remus across many of our new developments.” James B., Taylor Wimpey Bristol
- Our support starts from the moment Remus Property Management is pledged to the site and continues right up until the handover is complete.
- We work with many of our clients across the country, through a network of local offices. This approach has earned the trust of our clients, many of whom have worked with us for over 10 years or have come to us through personal recommendations.
- Conscious of ever-increasing legislation as well as government and media attention on the built environment, we are able to draw on the services of a wider group of property professionals and, unlike most agents, we can fully deliver on health & safety, HR, M&E, compliance, utilities, surveying, and insurance matters.
- Rest assured Remus Property Management is a full-service property agency with the experience and ability to deliver for you.
Sales office support
- We provide support for your sales office via onsite training, but most importantly, we recognise that your customers are our customers and your reputation requires ongoing enhancement long after you have left the site.
- Your reputation is our business and we never forget this, which is why when you instruct us to take on a site we deliver a full welcome pack which includes an introductory brochure for your Sales Office staff, so they know who we are, and the property services we will be providing, an overview brochure for potential and new buyers (we provide a version for apartment blocks and houses), and a Service Charge flyer outlining the charges for the estate - so everything is explained upfront to the buyer. Feedback from the training sessions with a top UK developer:
"I think it’s really good to have a face-to-face meeting even if that person won’t ultimately be responsible for looking after the development. We really appreciated seeing the face of Remus. From my point of view, it’s good to see how you operate as a company and to get to know different people. Remus representatives were friendly and approachable and made themselves available to the team as needed."
"The meeting was very useful and the information provided is proving valuable. The pamphlet is informative and gives just the right amount of information. It was good to meet someone from the company at this early stage of our development."
'Ask The Agent' Seminars
We're offering a free 1-hour 30-minute seminar to your sales team as part of their training. During the seminar, we'll cover what a Property Management Agent does, how and when, and provide an opportunity for Q&A.
Full details and how to book a seminar HERE
Your sales office 'Introduction to Remus Property Management' literature
Sales brochure - blocks Sales brochure - estates
Our property management services to you
We can work with the developer from the planning stage, to formulate leases and services including:
- Advice on the structure of the leases and the terms contained therein to produce workable leases that will assist in the future management of the development.
- Ensure that the contents of the lease protect the interests of the freeholder and purchasers of the units.
- Preparation of the projected service charge expenditure and schedules.
- Advice on utilities, security, amenities, ecological and other considerations necessary for sound estate management.
- Draw up service contracts with contractors and insurers.
- Engage caretakers, porters, concierges or other necessary site staff.
- Formation of a management company if one is to be owned by lessees and issue of share or member certificates as units are sold.
- Liaison with solicitors, legal and planning teams as necessary throughout the process.
- Supporting your sales and marketing teams.
- An efficient process for the management of handover.
If the freehold interest is to be sold, we can advise on ground rent levels to achieve the maximum return on the sale of the freehold and introduce other clients to you who purchase ground rent portfolios.
Take a look at our case studies