Our Client and Customer Charter
Put simply, our client and customer charter is our commitment to you when working with us. It reflects the behaviour and customer service you can expect in all of your dealings with us.
What we will promise you
We work for our customers, striving for service excellence and exceptional property management to add value to your home and your community. A key part of continually achieving this is through our communication. We believe that we achieve this best when we work together, treating each other with mutual respect and dignity. We want to continuously improve and work with feedback to achieve a mutually beneficial and happy relationship.
What you can expect from us
- We will treat you with respect and courtesy.
- We will be contactable between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday (out of hours service also available and contact details for that are given to those properties where it applies).
- All emails will be acknowledged within 5 days and calls responded to within 48 hours from when the staff member returns to the office (this may take longer if the team member is on leave).
- Confidentiality of all information provided to us (in some circumstances this may need to be shared and this is explained further as part of our GDPR Policy).
- We will be straightforward and honest with you.
- Our complaints procedure will be transparent.
- We will deliver on our promise.
- We will actively listen to you.
- We will always put safety first.
What we will expect in return
We are committed to providing an excellent service to our customers and we will always do our best to help. In return, we expect our customers to behave appropriately and treat our employees with courtesy, consideration and respect, to allow them to carry out their work. Demonstrating unacceptable behaviour will make it difficult for us to deal with your query or complaint effectively. When this occurs, we may take the following steps;
- We’ll ask you to modify your behaviour and explain why.
- If behaviour continues our employees will remove themselves from the situation.
- If the communication is by telephone, you will be informed the call will be placed on hold or terminated.
- If the communication is written, we reserve the right not to respond.
- The employee will inform a manager and the incident will be recorded.
- In all cases a manager will investigate the situation and decide what action to take - which could include limiting your contact with us.